Half day canyoning excursion at the South West area of Mauritius at Tamarind Falls.
The canyoning excursion is offered at the Tamarind Falls which constitute a scenic attraction of the South West of Mauritius.
This is one of the most beautiful and calmest places in Mauritius, and one of the best places for nature and animal lovers, where one can find many exotic plants and birds. The magnificent location of Tamarind Falls hosts breath-taking views over the West coast and Le Morne, a sight not to be missed.
- Starting point: Tamarind Falls reservoir gate
- Trip duration: starting at at 8:30 am and finishing at around 13:00
- The following will be provided: technical equipments including all rope gears (harnesses, helmets etc.), backpack, snacks & water
- It is recommended to bring the following: swimsuit, towel, hiking or sport shoes, insect repellent, and spare shoes & clothes.
- Minimum age requirement: 12 years old and above (must be accompanied by at least one parent)
- Please don’t bring with you jewels, watches, alcohol and cigarettes
- Weight Limitation: 125 kg Max