The Heritage Tour guarantees that you will have fun while unveiling all the secrets of Mauritius through an interactive and informative journey in the past.
As part of this tour you will walk in the footsteps of Mauritius’ first settlers and find the answers to predominant questions such as:
- How was the island discovered?
- Why and who named the island Mauritius?
- Why is it possible to come across so many different cultures and ethnic groups on this small island?
- How has the island developed to the unique paradise it is today?
Additional information regarding the Heritage Tour
Start & End times:
- Duration (including transportation): Approximately 9 hours
- This private tour is offered Monday to Saturday
- Tour Starting time: 8:30 am
- Tour Ending time: 17:30 pm
(Upon request it is possible to start or finish the tour at a different time)
You can choose from a selection of different vehicle types:
- Family Car – Up to 4 passengers
- 6 Seater vehicle – Up to 6 passengers
- Minivan – Up to 10 passengers
- Minibus – Up to 22 passengers