The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
The four thematic worlds offered by Casela:
- Mountain Kingdom: Zig Zag Racer, Doub Doub Racer, The Risk Factor Bridge, Zip and Splash Tour, Canyon Swing, The Deep Valley Long Fly over and Via Ferrata
- Big Cats Kingdom: Walk with Lions, Interact with Lions, Drive Thru, Interaction with Cheetah, Interaction with Caracal, Interaction with Serval, Camel Riding and Interaction with Cubs (subject to availability)
- Safari Kingdom: 1-hour Quad, Giraffe Feeding, Segway, Rhino Interaction and E-bike Safari
- Middle Kingdom: Tortoise Feeding and Petting Farm
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
The Casela World of Adventures Park is home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction. The Pink Pigeons can be seen alongside hundreds of other exotic species from Asia, Australia, Africa and America