Enjoy a unique Cruise along the East Coast on a Pirate Ship
Feel the wind in your hair and smell the salty sea as you enjoy an ultimate cruising adventure on our Pirate boat, departing from the South East of Mauritius.
This is an unforgettable trip on board a wooden sailing pirate style boat – you are sure that this will definitely be one of the highlights of your holidays on our tropical island.
The pirate boat (34-foot) is of unique design, made as a replica of a real pirate boat with two masts and five sails of wooden brown varnished.
Sailing on the pirate boat will take you back in time to the old days of the pirates.
- The Pirate cruise is offered only on Saturdays and Wednesdays
- Requires a minimum of 5 persons to operate
- Facilities such as toilets, open deck, music system, life jackets and First Aid Kit are available
- Snorkeling equipments and gears are provided for free of charge
- The snorkeling time near Ile aux Aigrettes is flexible, depending on the tide. Whether it will be done in the morning or in the afternoon on the way back, will be decided by the Pirate boat captain on the day itself.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing hats, t-shirts, sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits