Enjoy a thrilling activity on four wheels riding your Quad biking or Buggy in a beautiful natural setting rich with waterfalls, rivers, forests and unique geological wonders.
The quad bike activity takes place in Vallée des Couleurs Nature Park, one the most stunning nature reserves in Mauritius located at the very south of the island.
The unspoiled beauty of the nature park captures every heart and soul. It is home to tortoises, monkeys, stags, fish and also birds such as the Pink Pigeon, Paille en Queue, Cateau Vert. You can see various endemic trees like Ebony, Bois de Natte, Takamaka and other rare plants.
This is a great opportunity to explore the nature side of the island including green vegetation, spectacular views of the waterfalls, the world famous 23 Coloured Earth and rich wildlife, while enjoying an exciting quad bike/buggy ride!
- This quad biking/buggy activity at Vallée des Couleurs is offered anytime between 09:00 – 17:00.
- The nature park is open every day, 365 days a year (including 25th December and 1st January).
- Duration of the quad biking/buggy activity: 1 hour
- You have to be 16 years old and above to drive a quad and a height of at least 1m35.
- Children above the age of 6 can enjoy this activity alongside an adult on a double quad bike.
- For the buggy, you need to be 16 years old and above to drive the buggy on your own.
- An initiation circuit is compulsory for the guides to evaluate the driving capacity of each client before starting the activity.
- Lunch Hours at La Citronnelle restaurant: 11:00 – 14:00
- Quad bikes Brands: Can-Am 500cc automatic
- Vehicle Capacity: for the buggy: 2 Adults + 1 Child (aged 5-6 years old). For the quad bike: 2 adults
- What to wear: proper protective clothing, helmet, gloves, eye protection and appropriate footwear (preferably boots or closed shoes)
- The Quad Bike is done at Vallée des Couleurs; accordingly, we offer you to book the quad biking/buggy ride together with the entry tickets to the reserve.
- Restriction: Pregnant women are not allowed to participate for security reasons
- What to bring: It is recommended to bring hiking shoes, sun cream, cap and mosquito repellent, spare set of clothes, and camera