Experience an adventurous Quad biking activity in the most amazing natural setting!
One hour of a quad-biking excursion in the 4,500 hectares of Yemen natural reserve park.
The activity takes place in Yemen natural reserve park, located on the West Coast of Mauritius. It hosts two of the longest rivers on the island – Rivière Rempart and Tamarin River. The natural reserve is around 4500 hectares and today, it is a private domain and a haven for all sorts of native wildlife which can be admired.
- Activity Time: 09h00 | 10h15 | 11h30 | 12h45 | 14h00 | 15h15 | 16h00
- The park is open every day except on the 25th December and 1st January.
- Duration of the quad biking activity: 1 hour
- You have to be 16 years old and above to drive a quad.
- Children above the age of 12 and a height of at least 1m35 can enjoy this activity alongside an adult on a double quad bike.
- An initiation circuit is compulsory for the guides to evaluate the driving capacity of each client before starting the activity.
- Quad bikes Brands: Bombardier 400 cc automatic or Arctic Cat 500 cc automatic
Exclusive Safari Quad Biking (Optional)
For those of you who want to enjoy the Safari Quad with more privacy at your own pace, we recommend the Exclusive Safari Quad Biking
The Exclusive Quad Biking guarantees you personal guidance from the accompanying guide, ride in your own pace with no rush or being delayed by others!
Some of the benefits of having the Exclusive Safari Quad Biking are:
- Having a personal guide only for you and your quad partner.
- Benefit from maximum flexibility in the quad riding pace
- You can decide when to take break, stop for a photo or enjoy more time in any of the viewpoints
- Enjoy a one-on-one encounter with the various animals during your activity such as the zebras, tortoises, deers and many more.
Included in the package: 1 hour Private Safari Quad ride and personal Guide