A trip in a semi-submarine, a unique look at the undersea world in complete safety.
This vessel features underwater surface, which resembles a surfaced submarine. Upon arrival to the semi-submarine, passengers will descend to seats below the waterline, where big glass windows on its sides enable a fantastic underwater view, arousing the illusion of sailing in a submarine.
Refreshments will be served during the excursion.
- Deck with sitting area covered with sun shelter
- Bar Area
- Toilets & Showers
- Air-conditioned cabin equipped with public address system and radio cassette
- Life Jackets / Distress Rockets / Mobile Telephone / Radio / Fire Extinguishers / First Aid Kit
- Departure from Grand Bay
- The semi-submarine trip is available every day
- This excursion is ideal for passengers of all ages
- Reservations should be made enough time in advance
- Snorkeling equipment is available for you to use during the trip free of charge
- Capacity: 30 Passengers